Monday, November 8, 2010

I'm Back......

Okay, so I know I have been M.I.A. for awhile! But the past 8 months have been a little on the hectic side! Here are the "Cliff" Notes from the past few months:

  • Had a beautiful baby girl!!!!
  • Trying to figure out how to take care of the baby!!!
  • Quit my full-time job
  • Found a part-time job
  • Had to learn some time-management skills with my new job
  • Had a leak in my kitchen
  • Had to have all of the hardwoods, a dishwasher, and a wall replaced.
  • Helped planned my sister's wedding
  • Chasing a crawling baby

So that brings us up to the present! I have missed writing and I finally feel that I am back to a place in my life where I can dedicate some time to it. Also, I make no promises that this won't become an e-shrine to Avery! :)

2 comments:

  1. glad to have u back! it's okay, my blog is probably mostly about my little guy... i think that's pretty normal once u have a cute little baby in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! Glad to have a way to see what y'all are up to!

    ReplyDelete