Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Ballet...just like riding a bike (sort of)!

A few weeks back, Russ and I went to Alive After 5 in downtown Roswell. One of the vendors was giving away a free adult dance class at Atlanta Dance Central. So, I decided that I would get back on the horse and take a ballet class. Last Tuesday, I took my first ballet class in ten years! I signed up for an adult beginner ballet class since I was convinced I had forgotten everything I had ever learned about ballet. I actually lucked out and ended up having a private lesson because no one else showed up. I was a little intimidated at first, but as the instructor and I started working, I really started to feel at home at the bar again. My technique was off, but my love for ballet was still there!

No comments:

Post a Comment