Friday, November 19, 2010

Decisions, Decisions!


Since Christmas season is upon us...I have been in pursuit of the perfect gifts for Avery. And yes, I know that Avery will be 9 1/2 months old by the time Christmas rolls around. However, I want her to have the BEST first impression I can give her! I am also unbelievably excited about it! So in my quest for the best gifts for her, I have come across a dilemma. I have decided that I want to give her a "ride-on" toy, so I found two that I really like. I can't seem to decide which one to get!



1st Choice: Fisher Price's Stride 'n Ride Dinosaur


2nd Choice: Disney Princess Ride-On





I guess I just need to be honest with myself...she will probably like the box more than the gift. As long as she has a wonderful 1st Christmas, I really don't care!

1 comment:

  1. that princess one is soooo cute! that one has my vote! she will probably love it as she grows older too. good luck with the decision making!

    ReplyDelete